Hello

fatandfedup

Well just been to see my cdc am starting on the 1st of july as got to see my doctor first cant wait to get started. got about 11 stone to lose.
anyone else starting around the same time or got about the ame amount to lose and wants to be diet buddys?
anyway hello to all you cders!!

Louise
x

hi to you too, hope the docs goes well and you can start - we're all here to support and encourage
x

Hiya hun :D ooo how exciting that your starting CD!! I know when i first started (the first time) i was soooo excited hehe!!

I am on day 5 of my restart and doing ok. My first 3 days where hell lol my dairy is on the CD returners section on here if you wanna read all about that haha.

I have about the same amount of weight as you to lose so would be happy to buddy up with you :)

So when are you going to see your doctor? Mine was great about me going on the CD just wanted to know that i knew everything about it. Before i started the diet i also tried to cut down on my carb intake that might make the first 3 days a little easier and you might not get badheads or feel sick or dizzy.

<3 xxxx

Good luck, I must admit I love this diet (well as far as you can love a diet) hope the doctors are ok. Keep us informed. Would be a good idea to cut out carbs help me with headaches and sickness. x x

thanks for your replies guys my doctor should be ok about me doing it. i did it for a week last year and lost 11lb but had to stop as discovered i was pregnant.now my beautiful daughter is 3 months old i can start again properly. cant wait to get started.

Tasha and Nally we will have to start our own little buddy group.

WOW!!! Nally is that right that you have lost 139lbs already is so oh my god thats brilliant!!!!

Hi

Welcome to CD, good luck with your weightloss, you will get a lot of support and encouragement here. :)

x Debs x

hey, welcome to our little group. good luck.

Back