hello

Wow, wow, wow!

Well done for sticking to LT for so long, you must be an absolute expert at it by now.

Congrats on the 10st, that's really amazing!!

Glad you found us here, perhaps you can help us out when we have a problem.

Well done .....10 stone since jan is blooming fab, excellent work, keep it up and let us know how you are getting on

thanks guys just learning how to use this .yeah its been tough at the start but very easy now. all i have is the peanut bars which i now love hahah. im almost at my perfect weight maybe another 2-3 months then do the maintance.been looking at ur profiles well done to yr aswell. i think the trick to sticking with it is to get sumthing in ur head u love n couldnt loose . and just keep saying to urself ill loose this if i dont keep on lipotrim . it gets easy trust me i almost stoped after a week. keep up the good work

Wow, Jimbo, you are an inspiration! I'm going to be on LT for a long time too, and its so great to hear a story like yours to keep me going!
I agree with you about finding something special to keep you motivated, I have a gorgeous little girl who I want to really enjoy life with. Wouldn't mind another baby either, but I have to get this weight off first!
Look forward to hearing about the rest of your progress :)

no problem to u . u will get the weight off and have a great life with ur girl.its worth it in the end. i still have a good bit too go.
but will keep on going

Back