Hello

Kirsti87

Hey im new ansd start the diet tomoro! very very nervous and excited! anyone got any tips and info that might help me thru! xxx

Hi Kristi, feel free to add me to your contact list :) its my first day tomorrow too, and im,well....bricking it ;)

my lad is haviing his nursery introduction in the morning, from 9-10am and im so paranoid that somethings gonna happen while im there :(

ive spent nearly a week reading the rules,making sure i understand things,and throwing everything out of my cupboards over 5gs of fat!

have you read the info by piink punkstarr at the start of this section? thats useful,ive been reading through the xenical diaries and they help too,i plan on starting my own tomorrow too. :D

im going to take one step at a time and think before eat ;)

good luck!!! :talk017:

Babe welcome! :D
I dont reallly have any tips (yet) as i haven't been on these long enough, and im sure more experienced girlies will be along to assist you more soon ;)
But just wanted to say extra good luck on your journey! And do join the monthly/ and xmas challange's as its's a great motivator!
Good luck hun xxxx

Welcome and good luck..
Keep posting. That's the best advice I can give, ask questions and have fun along the way.. we are always having a laugh around here, usually at each others expense but still none the same a laugh.

Read the sticky. It will tell you everything you need to know. There is also a recipie page i started called Krystle Well mostly her hubby recipes. It's got some fab low fat ideas. It might be a page or two down now but still good reading and inspiration.

Hi Kirsti :) I just started on Thursday so I'm no expert but I just stick to foods under 5% fat so no more than 5grams of fat per 100g and no more than 15grams of fat per meal and I haven't had any bad side effects. I also try and drink at least 1.5litres of water. This site is fab for information and inspiration. There's a sticky at the top of the page with information for newbies. Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xx

how do we go about bumping those recipes up so all the new ladies can see them?

i found a few in sw section and ive got crazy for weight loss mags :)

I'll find it and bump it

thanks Kes :)

Thanks girls!! need the support! my mans no use ha! he is great but he is thin and can eat what he likes! xxx

Hi

Im starting today, I havent had brekkie today as I didnt have time and Im in work as well so Im going to have lunch in a bit and will find something like soup or sandwich, Ive decided to just go for all the healthy options. Im going to have a roast for tea with chicken and veg and will cook my roast potatoes separetly with fry light. Hoping this wont cause to many side effects and have me running to the loo.

Will let you know how i get on, good luck x x x

Back