1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blkpool24, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Hi all!

Well abit about me im sue 26 years old mum to 4 beautiful kids and married 8 years.ive been yo yo dieting and done every diet i can think of but always put the weight back on and more!! Anyway when i fell pregnant with my 4th child in july 2009 when i was 29 week pregnant i decided to join slimming world asa few of my friends had already been there a year and doing really well...i maintained my weight throughout rest of my pregnancy then when i had my son in april i went back to sw 1 week after giving birth really motivated and lost 2 stone from mid april to the kids summer hols...then i started to fall off track and just couldnt get back on it so not having been for 3 week ive decided tomorrow im going to re-join start a fresh as this is what i need and do that xmas tree challenge that brittney put on here.

Thanks for listening! sue x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Forgot to add ive put 12lb of the 2 stone i lost back on to with fallinbg off track when the kids broke up in july!
  4. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck with it all, and keep up the good work! Look how well you've already done! Holidays are hard, I have two boys, so I know the feeling!
  5. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Slimming World
    Hi Sue!

Lovely to meet you!

Please please don't call me Brittney though haha!
    It's Britt :)

Good luck in your journey!! xo
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.