Hello!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blkpool24, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Hi all!

Well abit about me im sue 26 years old mum to 4 beautiful kids and married 8 years.ive been yo yo dieting and done every diet i can think of but always put the weight back on and more!! Anyway when i fell pregnant with my 4th child in july 2009 when i was 29 week pregnant i decided to join slimming world asa few of my friends had already been there a year and doing really well...i maintained my weight throughout rest of my pregnancy then when i had my son in april i went back to sw 1 week after giving birth really motivated and lost 2 stone from mid april to the kids summer hols...then i started to fall off track and just couldnt get back on it so not having been for 3 week ive decided tomorrow im going to re-join start a fresh as this is what i need and do that xmas tree challenge that brittney put on here.

Thanks for listening! sue x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Forgot to add ive put 12lb of the 2 stone i lost back on to with fallinbg off track when the kids broke up in july!

4. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck with it all, and keep up the good work! Look how well you've already done! Holidays are hard, I have two boys, so I know the feeling!

5. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sue!

Lovely to meet you!

Please please don't call me Brittney though haha!
    It's Britt :)

Good luck in your journey!! xo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.