Hello!

sarahcardwell

Hello everone,

I am so pleased to have joined the weight loss forum. My name is sarah i am 33 years old, i have been doing Slimming World now for 2 years and managed to loose 4 stone, over the last 4 months i seem to have hit a brick wall and put on a few pounds and i am un able to loose it. So i decided to try Lipotrim, It is only my 3rd day on Lipotrim, i am finding it ok, i just find it hard at tea time when i have meals to make. But i am sticking at it. And seem to be loosing weight quite quickly. Fingers crossed i will finaly get to my target weight.:)

Welcome Sarah :welcome2:

Congratulations and well done on losing 4st. 4lbs with SW:happy096:

Good luck with Lipotrim, you have done well to get to day 3.

Here is the link below for the Lipotrim forum, click on it and it will bring you there.
Lipotrim Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Also if you would like to set up a weight ticker in your signature if you click on this link it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Hello, welcome to Minis!

Congratulations on a fab 4 stone loss, that's brilliant! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. I hope you find all the support and motivation you need here :)

See you around!

Hello and welcome to the forum...wishing you luck on lt and a huge congratulations on the weight you've lost so far..well done!

xoxo

Welcome Sarah. Well done on losing 4 stone and good luck losing the rest of the weight. I'm sure you'll lose it in no time.

hiya and welcome to the site!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Hey there Sarah and :welcome2: to the forums hun. Firstly a big well done for losing those 2 stone, that is an amazing achievement and you should be proud of yourself.
As for the few pounds you've put back on - well all I can say is that I'm sure you'll soon shift them again with determination and a bit encouragement from us on here, you've lost your weight before and you'll lose it again so don't get worried about that.

I'll look forward to hearing your progress and how you're getting on with the Lipotrim. Look after yourself and chat soon :) X

hi sarah and :welcome: to the forums! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far.

Good luck on your continued weight loss journey

Back