Hello....

Kirstina88

Hiya,

I'm signing up here really just for a bit of advice and support. I've gradually put weight on since starting Uni, and I've been graduated a year and I've actually put on two stone since I started.

I'm getting down to the gym, and trying to have 5 small healthy balanace 'meals' a day.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Hi and welcome. Make sure you write down everything you are eating and check quantities too.

Can anyone at the gym advise?

Irene xx

I'm trying to keep track - I've already spoke to someone at the gym and they've given me a bit of a plan to follow. I can get a personal training session too, but I think I'll save that I've got my fitness up a bit more. :) thanks for your help! x

Hi Welcome. Do you use myfitness pal? It's great for tracking calories and exercise. Good luck.

Hi there, :welcome: to the forums - firstly I'll say that eating healthily and exercising sensibly are the most important. I've found that my weight loss has been aided considerably simply by me having smaller portions of meals and doing more exercise. I've cut out all the "bad" stuff but I won't deny myself the odd treat.

Have a look around the forum for ideas, there are some gorgeous recipes on here which are low in calories etc, all easy to make and even better to eat! Don't be afraid to jump in anywhere on the forum and ask questions if you need to :)

Good luck! X

myfitnesspal is amazing - thanks for the suggestion! Much easier to keep track of what I'm eating!! I'm also finding it a great help to have breakfast when I get to work, then eat only when I'm hungry. I'm snacking much less.

Thanks for all your support :) xx

Back