Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Diva2B, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    Hello!

I'm Michelle and I am back taking a look around as my mind knows that I need to be here even if my body doesn't (yet).
    Enjoyed CD success a few years ago and want to find my mojo once again so I am seeking some of those inspirational stories that revved me up for success before.
    Desperately trying to believe that I CAN, but needing a bit of a shove TBH.....
    Would love to hear from anyone else who is looking to take the plunge or has just started.

Michelle x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back.

Irene xx

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back Michelle. I'm also doing cambridge (nearly at goal!) and it's been great for me. Good luck.

5. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hey there Michelle, :welcome: back :D

Get yourself in to look at the success stories on here, they are such an inspiration....also, look at your own success from a few years back...you said yourself that you did well, so you need to muster up that old determination and get yourself going again! I know the feeling of the body not being able to be bothered but sometimes, if you give yourself a little shove, you'll end up thanking yourself in the end.

I need to lose 50lbs and am determined. Sometimes, like today, I get down and feel fed up of it - but I just get up, dust myself off and try to get determined again - and I always do.

Do you have any goals you can work toward? I always think that something to aim for is important.

Anway I'll stop rambling now :D Good luck and hopefully see you around :) X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.