Hello!

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Hello!

I'm Michelle and I am back taking a look around as my mind knows that I need to be here even if my body doesn't (yet).
Enjoyed CD success a few years ago and want to find my mojo once again so I am seeking some of those inspirational stories that revved me up for success before.
Desperately trying to believe that I CAN, but needing a bit of a shove TBH.....
Would love to hear from anyone else who is looking to take the plunge or has just started.

Michelle x

Welcome back Michelle. I'm also doing cambridge (nearly at goal!) and it's been great for me. Good luck.

Hey there Michelle, :welcome: back :D

Get yourself in to look at the success stories on here, they are such an inspiration....also, look at your own success from a few years back...you said yourself that you did well, so you need to muster up that old determination and get yourself going again! I know the feeling of the body not being able to be bothered but sometimes, if you give yourself a little shove, you'll end up thanking yourself in the end.

I need to lose 50lbs and am determined. Sometimes, like today, I get down and feel fed up of it - but I just get up, dust myself off and try to get determined again - and I always do.

Do you have any goals you can work toward? I always think that something to aim for is important.

Anway I'll stop rambling now :D Good luck and hopefully see you around :) X

Back