Hello..:)

bestme

I'm a newbie to this site, I've never really belonged to a forum like this before but I've been reading some of the stories and tips and it looks really useful!

I joined my local slimming world class last night, I did slimming world once about three years ago and lost about 2 stone in 2 months, however somewhere along the line I lost the plot! My friend has started with me which I think will help keep us both motivated :)

I've always been a big girl, always struggled to buy clothes and have relationships...I think I'd just accepted that's who I was!

Well not anymore!! I want to feel good about myself, I want to take better care of myself and my body. I can quite comfortably say I've stuffed my face guilt free for years so going forward I know exactly what I'm missing out on and can confidently say no packet of crisps, Chinese takeaway or KFC will ever be worth feeling like this again!

Day 1 (well 2) of the rest of my life....:)

Good Luck Hun!!! This sounds exactly like me, this diet seems great so fingers crossed :) Good Luck xxx

Ahh SW is definitely the best plan for me too. Most of my friends swear by WW and do well by it too. The beauty of SW for me is that I've got to organise myself and plan and prepare meals to succeed. SW is like food science, and I know on WW I will spend my points inappropriately and not be half as healthy as I have to be when doing SW. Anyway, this can be the start of a great journey so good luck hun Lisa

hello and welcome i can relate to ur post, but over the years i changed my friends and they have given me so much confidence and like me for me. so now im on my weightloss journey for health reasons.

gud luck keep me posted x

Back