Hello! (:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sandasu, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sandasu

Sandasu Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.69%)
    Diet:
    Common Sense
    Hi everyone! I'm new here. I started dieting on the 15th of Jan but since then I have just shifted a pound over or a pound under my start weight! I thought if I just did more exercise than I did before I'd lose weight but it's not working, so I have joined MiniMins for some extra help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

That's disappointing I guess but don't lose heart sometimes exercise makes you retain water if it's something new. I'm new on here too and hoping to get some support and advice to keep me focused :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Sandasu

Sandasu Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.69%)
    Diet:
    Common Sense
    Well I have been drinking more water now you mention it! I did kind of fall off the exercise wagon but I did do a little this morning :)

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

The water you drink benefits you . The more you drink the more you lose. Carbs make you store water hence the bloating. Try to drink more, up the exercise and reduce your carb intake. It's the only thing that works for me. I only have carbs at weekend now to try and keep my body relatively unbloated .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What type of diet are you following?

Irene xx

7. Sandasu

Sandasu Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.69%)
    Diet:
    Common Sense
    I'm trying to go with common sense and exercise. I'd rather not cut anything out of my diet because I know if I cut it out I will only want it more because I can't have it. I found that with snacks the past few weeks, I try to ban myself and end up eating more crap than I would have had I not banned myself. So I shall restrict myself no longer! XD

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.