Hello! (:

Sandasu

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I started dieting on the 15th of Jan but since then I have just shifted a pound over or a pound under my start weight! I thought if I just did more exercise than I did before I'd lose weight but it's not working, so I have joined MiniMins for some extra help.

That's disappointing I guess but don't lose heart sometimes exercise makes you retain water if it's something new. I'm new on here too and hoping to get some support and advice to keep me focused :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I have been drinking more water now you mention it! I did kind of fall off the exercise wagon but I did do a little this morning :)

The water you drink benefits you . The more you drink the more you lose. Carbs make you store water hence the bloating. Try to drink more, up the exercise and reduce your carb intake. It's the only thing that works for me. I only have carbs at weekend now to try and keep my body relatively unbloated .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm trying to go with common sense and exercise. I'd rather not cut anything out of my diet because I know if I cut it out I will only want it more because I can't have it. I found that with snacks the past few weeks, I try to ban myself and end up eating more crap than I would have had I not banned myself. So I shall restrict myself no longer! XD

Back