Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Splenda, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Splenda

Splenda Gold Member

Good morning to all! :D

I've been lurking here for ages and I've finally registered as everyone seems really lovely and supportive :)

I've been dieting since I was 16 and I've followed every diet in the past 24 years!

I've been to target twice in that time and I reached my last (and final!!) target last September however I have put on about 10ish lbs again as I let myself slide back into some old habits.

I'm on a mission to get back to get rid of that pesky 10lbs by eating healthy and exercise (which I do a lot of).

I look forward to joining in and offering support :) Good luck to everyone xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the 10 pounds

Irene xx
  4. Splenda

Splenda Gold Member

Hi Irene
    Thank you for the welcome :D

5. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points

Have you set your self a goal for when you would like to loose 10lbs by? I find that can be a good motivation :)

As you have seen, this is a really good forum, full of support and advice, and lots of "kicks up the bums".
  6. Splenda

Splenda Gold Member

Hi xnickyfitchx :) Thanks for the welcome and well done on your loss so far!!

I've not set a time limit on losing as when I do, I tend to feel too pressured and then I blow it. I'm a slow loser so will aim for about 1lb a week and see how I get on. I'm sure I'll need a few kicks up the bum along the way as well ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.