Hello!

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Hi everyone!
I'm back to WW :rolleyes:
I did it about a year ago I think and then went onto Cambridge. Lost 30lbs, went crazy over not eating then binged on all the foods I'd been denying myself. So I'm back heavier than when I started CD :cry:
Anyway, I signed up for the new PP plan today and look forward to losing weight with you all :D

hi welcome back , i 2 am doing it again having got to goal the first time round did sw for a while it didnt worked for me;)

Good luck everyone! Count me in too, I've been around the houses as far as diets are concerned for the past few years and have come back to ww for the last ditch attempt!! We can do it xxx

Prepare for the ups and downs but stick with it. No matter what, go to your meeting, you will succeed as long as you keep committed to going! Don't think about how far you have to go, just focus on getting there :)

I'm just over halfway there and the PP threw me completely! But I'm here and doing this and I'll never give up!

Best of Luck guys!!

Hi and welcome - i too only joined back last night !!!! Best of Luck !

Lots of newbies and serial dieters!
We can encourage each other!
I'm loving the fact that I could still have my choc au pain this morning (friday treat when all the kids are out all day!) 12 points *eek* but I can still have them!

welcome back i'm back on my second go on ww so hopefully we can support each other xx

Welcome back :) and good luck, WW is great and doesn't feel like a diet.

12 points for a choc au pain? Wow there were days a few years ago I could happily eat 3-4 in one sitting!

Back