Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChubbyMonkey, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. ChubbyMonkey

ChubbyMonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Just thought I'd say hello, just started the lipotrim diet today, had my first shake at 16:00 (I know it was late but wanted to last as long as pos). The shake was vanilla started off tasting nice but finished tasting horrible!

Didn't get any soup or bars in my bag just three different shakes. Would have liked a soup maybe next week.

Anyone on this diet recommend any times got having the shakes (2 a day)??

Also what kind of teas can I have? I don't usually drink tea or coffee but thought a cup a day might make a refreshing change from water!

Thank you in advance,

Your fellow fatty,

ChubbyMonkey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Ask your questions in the LT section and others will reply.

Irene xx

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Just wanted to say :welcome: to minis.Im on cambridge diet so im not much help to you but as ireneh has said post in the lipotrim area and im sure you`ll get all the answers you need

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.