Hello

ntn1180

I'm a newbie here looking for help and advice. Trying slimming world for the nteenth time. I hope this time I will give it a chance.

Hi, I am new to this site today and have just started slimming world, although I am no stranger to dieting!!! Lol adamant this time I have got to lose the weight as I am getting married in June 2012!!! How much weight are you aiming to lose?

Good luck to u. I have tried so many let's hope this time it will work. I'm looking to lose apx 8st. A lot to shift. How are u finding it?

Not too bad at the mo, love all food so filling up on veg and fruit is fine, although it is only the first week!! I've got at least 5 stone to lose, weigh 16.12 at the mo 12 is my ideal weight where I remember being happy with my weight last, although if any more comes off I won't complain. Not aiming to be skinny just wanna feel comfortable, size 12-14 would be great, I'm an 18-20 at the mo

Ooh never heard of those, although I'm more a crisp fan!

Hi ireneH, no not going to class I work shifts so won't be able to make class every week. I know I can lose weight, and this time I have a big motivation to do it so I am determined. I do have all the books tho as I went SW a few years back.

Oooh soz think I've jumped in on ur reply to ntn! Lol

May be good to go to one class to get the info. Sw has changed a lot there are red days, green days and extra easy days.

I've got all the downloads from the SW website which my friend is a member of. Was thinking of joining that rather than go to a class as I work shifts, sometimes I may not be able to go for weeks

Back