Hello!

Yeah go us!!

5lbs is amazing in this short space of time! I've lost another pound today plus the belt on my trousers is in another notch so yeah we're definitely on the up! (or down in weight?) you know what I mean lol :D

Jillz anychance you can talk me through setting up my ticker!? My brain cant handle it!!:pcwhack:
Another lb, well done!! We'll skinny minnies in no time!!

ticktickticker

Click on my ticker – this will take you to my ticker page
Then click on “create your own ticker”
Look down the page and find “weight loss/fitness”
Just below that there’s a link for “weight loss”
Now you can select your ticker ruler... note that there’s 18 pages of ticker rulers, if you click next it will take you onto pick your ticker slider. I made this mistake at the start. Once you’ve selected your ticker ruler then click next and pick your ticker slider in the same way. Click next and that will take you onto the next stage.
You’re asked for a pin number, this is so that only you can update your ticker, so enter something here that you’ll remember. If you forget it in the future, you’ll have to start again.
Then just scroll down a bit and enter as much of your personal details as you want to appear. I entered the height, start weight, current weight and goal weight. Also entered the height so that the BMI would show on it. Didn’t bother with the waist measurements as I was at work and thought it might look a bit strange if I started measuring myself lol.
Click next when you’re happy with the information that you’ve entered.
Now you can pick the size and colour of the background.
If you scroll down a little bit you’ll see a bunch of code beginning http..... This is the bbcode which allows you to display the ticker on your signature.[/SIZE
Select all of the code in that box (make sure you copy it all otherwise it won’t display properly – it ends with /url] so make sure you get that bit.
Now go back to minimins and click on “User CP” in the blue bar across the top of the forum then click on “Edit Signature” on the left hand side. Position the cursor in the box and just paste in the bbcode that you copied from the ticker site. The ticker should now show in your signature
To check what it looks, just go into anyone of your posts and the ticker should be there.
And that’s that.
Sorry if I’ve made this too detailed because it’s really quite simple but hopefully you’ll be able to work out how to get your ticker on show.
:)

Oh yes and.... I made the vanilla shake tonight with the coffee and ice cubes... and.. oh.. my.. gawd.. it was amazing!!

I am definitely having that tomorrow morning too! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

How's things with you now?

Glad you enjoyed it, use the same method for strawberry! Tastes way less powdery!

Thanks for your advice re ticker I got the whole way through the process earlier but it still didn't appear on my replys etc!

Anyway day 5 tomorrow you will be in the zone!
Mega tough day today! But stayed 100%. I'm in bed already as I am really cold (another side effect).

Busy day tomorrow so an early night won't hurt. Good luck for tomorrow.... I can't wait to get on the scales. Jeans are already feeling looser. Whoop Whoop :)

welcome back and good luck with your journey! Heard alot about this "ketosis" ... sounds quite scary!

OMG jillz looks like 7 lbs off this morning!!!! How are you getting on? Did you weigh yourself? Ketones where 4! Woo hoo. Feeling much better today! Are you still in the zone ! ;-)

Wow 7lb! That's amazing! Well done and congrats on getting into ketosis! I weighed myself this morn and had another pound off too so think that's 6lb for me. Bit brain dead at the moment as it's been a long hard day and i've not drunk anywhere near enough water. Still I put on a top this morning and it's really baggy on me - almost could say it was too big so i'm thrilled with that! We are doing sooo well! Go us!

How do you desccribe lipotrim? Hard core dieting! I'm doing the total food replacement so it's 3 shakes a day and no food. It's a pharmacy run programme so you have to go there to get weighed and assessed and get your shakes. It works by getting your body into a state of ketosis so that you're burning up your fat reserves. I don't feel qualified to say anymore as it seems to be all biology and science but if you google it there's a site explaining it all and a video to watch. Hope that helps.. Jillz

Hi jillz,
how are you getting on? Is it weigh in day for you?! Dying to hear how you get in. I have stayed the same the last couple of days. But that's fine as 10lbs is a pretty huge amount to loose.

Are you finding things any easier? Had a couple of minor blips yesterday but nothing so bad that it send me out of ketosis t.g.

So 100% today! It is my god childs holy communion on Sunday so I've gotta do it!! Have chosen my outfit, it will look a hell of a lot better with a few more pounds off!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend
Take care

Awh very good! I'm so glad for you! You're so on track!!

Now I feel bad lol.

I was 100% right up until this morning. Had a terrible weekend, tried to go shopping with my daughter on Saturday and could only manage about 20 minutes before being so exhausted I had to return to the car. On Sunday I had to go back to bed because I had no energy. Felt like a zombie, not able to focus my brain etc.

So... this morning I weighed in and I was exactly a stone lighter than last Monday... but that could be the official scales weigh heavier than mine plus I was still in my pyjamas lol.. so realistically it was probably around 9-10 lb loss.. and it still wasn't enough to take me to the chemist to sign up for another week. I don't think I could put myself through that again this week.

I've decided to do slimming world instead.

Today to come round after not eating I've had bowl of porridge, bowl of tomato and red pepper soup and chicken stir fry with small portion of rice. I thought I was eating light but I feel so bloated now. Maybe that's to be expected after not eating for a week?

So feeling a bit down that I couldn't stick it, but trying not to beat myself up about it :(

Jillz, dont beat yourself up, i know its tough, the weakness that hits when least expected, is overwhelming. but if you had just given it a bit longer.....Anyway to be honest slimming world is amazing.... lost 2 and half stone with them and kept it off for 2 years! Obviously its going to take you longer to get to goal. mmmm making me think of slimming world chips, my husband even got to love them. Frylite is about to become your new BFF lol!

I'd like to keep in touch to see how your getting on! struggling a bit today... but i'll get over it.....more sparkling water! yippee:whistle:

Thanks brobro and yes i'd like to keep in touch too. Yeah I should have given it a bit longer but just couldn't face another week. Even writing that sounds a bit like a cop out but the body was weak and the mind was weaker this morning lol.

I've made a whole batch of super speedy soup for lunches this week so that I don't have to think about what i'm going to eat and end up eating something bad.

You're a brave woman brobro! I'm sure you'll look fab in your outfit x

great idea preparing low fat soup in advance, you should keep the stone off if you keep it low carb the next couple of weeks! i cant believe you lost a stone!!!!!!!!
Ok so i have had a blip since we last messaged! I'm drinking a cup of bovril!!!!!!!! :break_diet:

lol anything savoury tastes amazing, taste buds where expolding like fire works in my mouth. utterly content, but no doubt will feel terrible tomorrow!

Back