Hello!!

Claire1978

Hi ppl :)

I have just started Lipotrim (day 3 today) and would like to introduce myself:wavey:. I will be using this website to keep me motivated and follow other members journeys to a slimmer, healthier & happier place :bliss:

I am a new mum to a four month old boy and am determined to shed my old skin and begin a new chapter in my life for my son, being a fit and healthy Mum is my goal so here's to the first day of the rest of my life :D

Hope you all have a fantastic friday xxxxxx

Hi Claire1978

Im on day 5 here and am like you have a 4 and a half month old and want to shed the baby weight as well as the baby weight from my 9 year old:eek:

Getting married next April and dont want to look at my photos and be disgusted that I didnt do anything about it and cant avoid the camera as usual that day.

But its not only about the wedding I want to lose it for life so I can be fitter more active and healthier.

So best of luck:D

Great! This time I feel so much better :) I have previously tried this a couple of years ago, I caved in after 9 weeks but thats not happening this time! Also the first time I tried it, the first 3 days were appalling but this time its been easy - maybe cos I know what to expect but like you I feel in Ketosis already. Trip to the chemist for those sticks to clarify that I think!

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow but then after that every week when I pick up my pack from the chemist.

I will like to follow your journey too if thats ok since we have started at the same time. Plus I am going to start exercising also (kettlebell) just not yet!

What a spooky coincidence ive jus bought a kettlebell today (never tried it before) i might try it tonight,i'll let u know how i get on!!

Yes i did wonder about that,most ppl seem to have really struggled with the first few days but ive never felt so good,it made me question if i was doing it right but i watched the dvd again and im sure i am,we shall see i guess!!
How did you get on when you did it before?? You sound very focused and motivated which is how i feel too :) lets do this together!!

@PRETTYLADYAGAIN Yes that is a very cunning plan! Iv sent u a friend request although not sure if they are available to me yet as I havent posted enough? anyway I purchased the kettleworx collection, only 20 mins 3 times a week and Iv found it brilliant :) keep me informed and let me know how you get on today. I am tired as been up and down with the baby from 3am but otherwise still motivated in a big way!!

Morning ladies I'm day 5 too! Feeling great aswell! Just weighed myself, and I know I shouldn't but it looks like I've lost 9 pounds!!!!! I can't believe it! Keep me posted on how you get on for your weigh in! Keep it going!

Well I weighed myself and iv lost 7lb in three days woop! I only weighed myself because I attempted lighterlife 3 years ago and they weighed u on your 4th day then it was just every week from there.

Keep up the good work!

Don't forget ladies that in the first week there is a tendancy to lose quite a bit, so remember that if you don't lose the same the second week don't fret. Someone always reminded me, on here, that a loss is a loss and should be celebrated.

My yard stick is a stone a month and that is a great ratio to be hoping for.

Good luck both of you and positive vibes. Lisa x

Oh yes of course! well aware the first week is the best but still a stone a month is great! I wont get down by having a low week, Ill just look at the overall picture at the end of the month :)

Hi all,

I am just waiting for my delivery of Lipotrim on Monday and I'm trying it for the first time... Do you all stick to the shakes or have the mousse's etc too? I have chocolate shakes on the way, are they a similar taste to Slim Fast? Saw someone suggested on here to mix them with peppermint tea so I think I'll give that a go! I am looking to lose a stone and a half and will exercise after the first week. I only have just over two weeks supply so I may need more to reach my goal, we'll see.

I'll be checking back numerous times a day for support as I know I'll miss physical food terribly!

Good luck everyone and keep going :) Laura x

Hi all

Day 5 today and finally think ketosis has kicked in:D watching OH tucking into choccie biscuits and not bothered as I sip my pint of ice cold water:p

Only thing was he kind of recoiled when I was talking to him earlier - ketosis breath has arrived. Anyone know if corsadyl is alright to use?

Have already noticed my tummy doesnt look as bloated which is good.

My first weigh in is Monday and am anxious and nervous but I was aiming for 7lbs this week so fingers crossed.

As mentioned before I will be over the moon with a stone a month after the first week. Now off to visit my new best friend the loo again:eek:

Hello everyone,my first weigh in day is tomorrow and ive woken up feeling PANTS today...im full of cold and im a total MAN when ive got a cold,i feel very VERY sorry for myself and all i want to do is comfort myself with carbs :(

That said...on day 3 i weighed myself (naughty i know) and i had lost 8 lbs and i again weighed myself this morning (i just cant stop myself lol) and ive lost 11 lbs (of wee!!!) so i hope my scales and the pharmacists are not too different when i step on them tomorrow.

Claire i LOVE your idea of getting the pharmacist to not tell me my weight,im not sure i could go for a whole month but maybe 2 weeks would be a good idea,just get her to tell me every other week,i wonder if i have the will power to NOT look when i step on them lol :/

Im going to try to accept your friend request again i tried the other day and it wouldnt let me...still figuring this site out im afraid,hope you are well :)

Positive vibes to everyone,and i think a few to my miserable self today too :) lol

xxx

@dreamer87

I stick to the shakes, I find the soup disgusting lol but wasnt aware there was mousse? Thought there was only shakes, soup and bars??

Anyway I find all the shakes tasty (blended with water and a few ice cubes :) )

Good luck!!
xx

@herotozero

Im day 5 too!! yeh im keeping my distance from people lol death breath!!!! I use listerine so cant see any difference in using another mouth wash?

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow cant wait to hear how well you ve done xx

@prettyladyagain

Awwww bad timing with the crap cold :( but dont give in to the carb temptation, look how well you have done! funnily enough when I went to the chemist the LT lady told me she found day 5 her worst, so get through today and when you get on those scales tomorrow you will be over the moon!!!

Yeh just go the two week then :) close your eyes when you get off the scales a week tomorrow, envisage the slim you and get out of there before look haha

As for this website im finding it difficult to get around, can you find your posts if someone has replied without having to physically scroll through everything and hopefully remember? I know there are threads teaching but there is a lot of information lol

I am feeling the positive vibes people!! think Ill stay in today looks a bit dull outside and learn this website!!

xx

Claire1978 said:
@dreamer87

I stick to the shakes, I find the soup disgusting lol but wasnt aware there was mousse? Thought there was only shakes, soup and bars??

Anyway I find all the shakes tasty (blended with water and a few ice cubes :) )

Good luck!!
xx

Thanks think I will, have lots of chocolate and will experiment with peppermint tea and coffee in them! Thanks :) x

Good luck all on your TFR journey. If you can stay 100% then the results will be good and you won't find it half as hard as you would if you are picking here and there.
Use your time on TFR to think hard about your relationship with food. Why, when and what you eat are the questions you need to ponder. Plan for maintenance after TFR. The hard work really starts once you finish TFR.
Good luck all!!!

@prettyladyagain

As for this website im finding it difficult to get around, can you find your posts if someone has replied without having to physically scroll through everything and hopefully remember? I know there are threads teaching but there is a lot of information lol

xx

Now I'm no expert but if you go to User CP on the menu bar, it will list all the threads you have posted in. To the left of each thread there is a little tick: if you click on that it will take you to the last post you read.
On the forum list of threads, even if you've just read them and not contributed to them, that little tick to the left of each thread title will take you to the last post you read. Sorry if I'm telling you something obvious but it took me months to learn that! :D

Back