Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs D2B, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs D2B

Mrs D2B Member

Hi All, another newbie here!!! I became a Slimming World target member in Nov 2009 & managed to maintain for a while! Have slowly but surely gained 7-10lbs since I stopped going to class (due to feeling v unsupported as I no longer needed to loose). Back on plan with a new gym routine so hoping to get back to target ASAP! I get married in Sept 2012 so want to make sure I can maintain & fit into my fabulous dress! Find this so useful in getting recipe ideas & much needed syn values! Hope I can be a help to others too!!! ;) xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moominmama

moominmama I wanna be a princess :0)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    welcome to the forum :D i have also get very close to my own target but this is where it gets harder. u are defo doing the right thing nipping it in the bud early. i have switched from doing scottish slimmers on my own i have lost over 8 stone but still want to lose another 21 lbs and feel that slimming world will help me get there snf sllow me to enjoy my food too. i keep doing green do you do ee ? best wishes
  4. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey hunni!

Welcome first of all! Im new to SW and finding it a walk in the park! Im hoping my hard work going to pay off this week! :)
  5. Mrs D2B

Mrs D2B Member

Hi ladies, sorry only just seen your replies!! I do a combo of ee & green. Just got the Jillian michaels 30 day shred DVD to do alongside my gym workouts- I will get bck there!!!!!! Only the weekend to get through :S xx
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with your new plan. You can do it.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.