Hello!

Mrs D2B

Hi All, another newbie here!!! I became a Slimming World target member in Nov 2009 & managed to maintain for a while! Have slowly but surely gained 7-10lbs since I stopped going to class (due to feeling v unsupported as I no longer needed to loose). Back on plan with a new gym routine so hoping to get back to target ASAP! I get married in Sept 2012 so want to make sure I can maintain & fit into my fabulous dress! Find this so useful in getting recipe ideas & much needed syn values! Hope I can be a help to others too!!! ;) xxx

welcome to the forum :D i have also get very close to my own target but this is where it gets harder. u are defo doing the right thing nipping it in the bud early. i have switched from doing scottish slimmers on my own i have lost over 8 stone but still want to lose another 21 lbs and feel that slimming world will help me get there snf sllow me to enjoy my food too. i keep doing green do you do ee ? best wishes

Hey hunni!

Welcome first of all! Im new to SW and finding it a walk in the park! Im hoping my hard work going to pay off this week! :)

Hi ladies, sorry only just seen your replies!! I do a combo of ee & green. Just got the Jillian michaels 30 day shred DVD to do alongside my gym workouts- I will get bck there!!!!!! Only the weekend to get through :S xx

Back