Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sissy

sissy New Member

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming orld
    Hello,

Im Melissa, Ive been on Slimming World for a couple of weeks and so far have lost............. nothing!! My own fault as I ruin all my good work at the weekends :cry: Im feeling fed up and demotivated! A friend of mine recommended this site (shes doing brilliantly at SW) so here I am, hoping to be inspired and motivated!

Any advice/ tips would be welcomed!

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    morning sissy,
    think the hardest part is getting started!.. good luck!
    sam.......x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    When I did SW our leader said to use a maximum of 70 syns over the week. What have you been doing?

Take it a day at a time and suggest you start a food diary thread and/or a diary thread in the SW section for support and help.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.