Hello :)

Dmsbj

Hello everyone,

Iv joined the CD a week ago on the 6th of July- 2011 and today was my first weight in day and iv lost 8 lbs. and a total of 6.5" all over my body !!! cant be any happier ;)
Is their anyone here on their second week so we can support each other!

Hello.

Unfortunately i don't do the CD as i do ww but i am happy to support you during the tough times.

good luck with your weight loss journey x

Hi! Wishing you good luck! xxx :D

hiya,
im on my second week,be nice to track your progress!.. im not doing the cd diet... but hey all amounts to the same! & and well done you
sam..... x

Hello.

Unfortunately i don't do the CD as i do ww but i am happy to support you during the tough times.

good luck with your weight loss journey x

Thank you ! and i hope we all melt those stones away :)
How is the ww going with u ? I tried it before but I didnt lose that much as I think my problem is carbs!! once I cut them my weight goes done so the CD suites me better! also I dont have to worry about what I eat as its only shakes and soups !!
How much do u want to lose? Iv got 3 Stones and 6lbs !!
Good luck !!

hiya,
im on my second week,be nice to track your progress!.. im not doing the cd diet... but hey all amounts to the same! & and well done you
sam..... x

Thank you ! and keep us updated with your progress so me can stay on track and be motivated !!

I find the WW plan good when i have the willpower to stick to it. It's that bit that's the hardest for me though as i have almost non existent willpower. That's what i am hoping people on here will be able to help me with. I want to loose just over 7 stone so got a long time of this to go but i will get there one day just like you will. It's amazing how people find the different diets easier/harder than others. x

I find the WW plan good when i have the willpower to stick to it. It's that bit that's the hardest for me though as i have almost non existent willpower. That's what i am hoping people on here will be able to help me with. I want to loose just over 7 stone so got a long time of this to go but i will get there one day just like you will. It's amazing how people find the different diets easier/harder than others. x

Whenever I feel I cant control myself I just open the successful stories and read them, also I look at the amazing pictures of people before and after to see how much they have tried to get those pounds off of them. And thats what keeps me away from food most of the time !!!! Try ur best and give as much willpower as u can to the diet and you will get their soon :) Good luck !!!

Oh that's a good idea thanks. I think i will do that when i get the urge to be bad or get those cravings. I know i've only been on here since last night but this forum really seems to have helped me stay focused and determined and even better that there is an iphone app for it so i can come on here even when i am not on the PC. Thanks for your support. I'll look forward to following your journey. x

Back