Hello

alycia79

I've been skulking around on here for a while and I thought it was about time to introduce myself!

I'm a 31yr old mother of three girls aged 13, 8 and 3. I also work in a nursing home caring for people with dementia. I love my job, it can be very rewarding but it can also be physicaly and mentaly draining.

I have used Slimming World successfully in the past to lose about 1.5 stone after I had my middle daughter but somewhere along the way I've put it (and more!) back on.
Due to a lack of funds, I plan to use my old Slimming World books to follow the plan at home and use this site (which is excellent btw!) to keep a food diary and keep me on the straight and narrow.
I will be weighing in on a monday, starting tomorrow. I think I have about 5st:eek: to lose to reach 10st so here goes!

Welcome alycia :) i think you have a good plan and good determination

morning Alicia,
your in the right place sugar!.. keep logging on here, it helps!
im sam..nice to meet you..x

Hi alycia, I'm new here too! Welcome! I'm also following SW at home as don't have the time or money to make it to group so I'm using this site for support too. My weigh in day is a Tuesday and I have about 4 stone to lose! We can most def do it! The SW inspirational pictures and stories on here are amazing! Good luck duck! Jo.x

Hi Alycia and everyone else too!

I'm also new to this forum and I too am following slimming world from home.

Doing the free online trial menu from the website just now and bought the books today. Can't wait until they arrive!

Wishing everyone lots of luck with their weight loss :)

X

Hi, :)

iv not long joined too, this site is great isnt it! :D iv decided to keep a diary to try and keep me on track...hope it works! lol i have about 9st to lose :eek::eek:

goodluck with your weight loss hun.x

Back