Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimfifty, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. slimfifty

slimfifty New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, Another newbie here.

50 next year and intend to be slim by then.

Spose I should describe my self as a serial dieter, and up until now have had little staying power, partly due to my lack of motivation but also because I couldn't really identify with the consultants at various slimming clubs i previously joined!

However have recently joined a local SW class and the consultant is brilliant and for the first time in a VERY long time I know I will reach my goal.

I have a lot of weight to lose, which would have daunted me before, I would have just looked at in terms of the HUGE task ahead. But this time I am looking at it as losing a pound and a half a week, which I feel is more achievable. Ironically I have quite a stressful job, but when it comes to losing weight I give up if I feel too pressured.

So I am here on the scenic route, prepared to plod along for the next 14 months because I will be GODDESS at 50!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Choccie

Choccie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25.26%)
    Congratulations on taking the step and very best of luck with your diet.

Choccie x
    :vibes:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

5. Rabecky

Rabecky Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with Slimming World :) I'm doing it too and also have a lot of weight to lose, I think slow and steady is definitely the best plan, we can have more fun that way and hopefully it will stay off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.