Hello

slimfifty

Hello, Another newbie here.

50 next year and intend to be slim by then.

Spose I should describe my self as a serial dieter, and up until now have had little staying power, partly due to my lack of motivation but also because I couldn't really identify with the consultants at various slimming clubs i previously joined!

However have recently joined a local SW class and the consultant is brilliant and for the first time in a VERY long time I know I will reach my goal.

I have a lot of weight to lose, which would have daunted me before, I would have just looked at in terms of the HUGE task ahead. But this time I am looking at it as losing a pound and a half a week, which I feel is more achievable. Ironically I have quite a stressful job, but when it comes to losing weight I give up if I feel too pressured.

So I am here on the scenic route, prepared to plod along for the next 14 months because I will be GODDESS at 50!

Congratulations on taking the step and very best of luck with your diet.

Choccie x
:vibes:

Good luck with Slimming World :) I'm doing it too and also have a lot of weight to lose, I think slow and steady is definitely the best plan, we can have more fun that way and hopefully it will stay off!

Back