Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimfifty, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. slimfifty

slimfifty New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, Another newbie here.

50 next year and intend to be slim by then.

Spose I should describe my self as a serial dieter, and up until now have had little staying power, partly due to my lack of motivation but also because I couldn't really identify with the consultants at various slimming clubs i previously joined!

However have recently joined a local SW class and the consultant is brilliant and for the first time in a VERY long time I know I will reach my goal.

I have a lot of weight to lose, which would have daunted me before, I would have just looked at in terms of the HUGE task ahead. But this time I am looking at it as losing a pound and a half a week, which I feel is more achievable. Ironically I have quite a stressful job, but when it comes to losing weight I give up if I feel too pressured.

So I am here on the scenic route, prepared to plod along for the next 14 months because I will be GODDESS at 50!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Choccie

Choccie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25.26%)
    Congratulations on taking the step and very best of luck with your diet.

Choccie x
    :vibes:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

5. Rabecky

Rabecky Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with Slimming World :) I'm doing it too and also have a lot of weight to lose, I think slow and steady is definitely the best plan, we can have more fun that way and hopefully it will stay off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.