Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wii-Gym-Bunny, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Wii-Gym-Bunny On a mission for 2012!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello everyone, I just came across this forum and seeing as I am currently on a new fitness drive thought I would join up for support and motivation :)

I am Danielle aged 26, I just got an EA Sports Active 2 today so I plan to get cracking on it and possibly start the 9 week challenge? I am feeling a little unfit at the moment so will be slowly but surely for me until I can build up some kind of fitness!

I look forward to chatting with fellow dieters and getting to know you all on here, hopefully will be able to exchange help and motivation too :) Talk soon!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I just re-checked my stats I had put in and OOPS I had put my height in cm instead of inches and so I was down as 13 feet 9 inches :eek: I laughed when I saw that so just sharing the joke :D

4. Dhanne

Dhanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Welcome to the forums. :) I'm new around here too and made the same mistake with my height details. For 2-3 brief minutes I was 42 feet tall lol. Still not quite sure what I typed in to produce that. :D

5. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hehe Dhanne, glad its not just me then :D Otherwise the regular members might have though we were giant people joining!
    I will have to get a ticker like yours, I like the idea of that :) Hope to chat with you on here soon

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Pleased you have joined us. Hope you enjoy your visits here.

Irene xx

7. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you Irene, and yes I love my visits here, its really good to keep me motivated and everyone is so nice :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.