Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Anna Banana, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Anna Banana

Anna Banana Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, I have been 'lurking' on here for a while now so decided to join and say hello properly :)

This is my 2nd time doing slimming world - I lost 3 stone about 10 years ago and managed to keep it off until I got pregnant 2 years ago and ate and ate for england.

So here I am again and I would like to loose 3-4 stone.

I go to class on a Wednesday and last night was my 4th weigh in - I have so far lost 9ib. Not too bad, although last night I only lost 1ib but last week I lost 3ib so happy about that.

I am doing Red & Green days - I am not so keen on EE - especially trying to fill 1/3 with superfree every meal - I eat lots of superfree every day but I like having an extra healthy extra as I tend to use these for breakfast and lunch. And back in the day when I used to go, it was only red / green so I am used to that. I love green days - lots of pasta, syn free chips ummmm!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all and looking forward to catching up with your weigh losses too.

Anna xx

p.s - sorry if I have posted in the wrong section, I am still working my way around the forum ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi Anna, welcome along to our little world :)
    Well done on your losses so far - I'm like the "old" green days too! Although I do EE if I want meat as I still like my potatoes or pasta with it.
    Good luck hun!

4. dudesmummy

dudesmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,

I've just re-joined too.. lost 2 stone a couple of years back and 'found them' again since.. *sigh*
    Great going so far tho, well done :)

x

5. Chezzg

Chezzg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Anna,
    Welcome and congratulations on. Your loss so far. Good luck with the rest of your journey. X

6. GrannieAnnie

GrannieAnnie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Anna,

I`m another second - timer too!

On restarting had about 2.5 stone to lose. got another stone to go.

Tried EE but like you found 1/3 superfree at every meal a bit difficult. Do red/green now. But I do EE when I`m going out for the day.

We`re a friendly lot here!! Welcome!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.