• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! :)

Hi there...Have not long found this site myself...Hoping to have chats and make some fat busting buddies...I sometimes get so bored with noone to talk to about my weight loss...I have a good feeling of achievement each week that I lose, but have noone to share it with...

Thanks for the welcomes :D Yeah I'm really reallly impatient, what didn't help me before was as soon as I started a diet and lost a few pounds, I'd go rushing ahead thinking ooo well if I keep this up, I'll be such and such by this date. That really didn't work for me, It's good to set goals, but I stopped thinking ahead and literally took it one step at a time, I think for the day ahead and not the months ahead, we'll get there when we get there :)

Sorry fat?me? I missed your reply oops :p Yeah at first people were really supportive, now people get quite annoyed if I mention the weight loss, I have to share it with someone, so I don't bother telling anyone unless someone asks me direct.

I dont think some people realise how much of an achievement it is to lose a lot of weight and change your lifestyle...I feel very proud of myself for what i have managed to achieve so far, and i am doing it for me, but it would be nice if once in a while someone else could say a few encouraging words of support or congratulations...lol..Sad lonely life that i lead i suppose..lol..
Very well done on the weight you have lost so far...we seem to be similar in our journeys..xx

Hello and welcome to the forum !!

Im new too and it seems so helpful and understanding - exactly what I need !

Good luck with your journey :)

Karen x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 0