Hello

igglepiggle

Hi all just thought I would say hello I have just found this site and am looking for some support and inspiration. I have just started my third week on slim and save and have to say until today all was fine. today has been a real struggle for me I am craving food but have had the most painful pains in my tummy due to toileting issues first time today since started and it burns is this normal.?

look forward to making some diet buddies on here. Michelle

Welcome igglepiggle. Do you mean it's the first time you've gone to the loo since you started, or the first time it has hurt? You definitely won't need to go as often on this diet as you won't be putting much food through your system but I would suggest that if you don't go at least once a week then you may have a problem. If it's the first time it's hurt then some stool softeners like Dulcoease might help. There is also something called movicol that does a similar thing I think. If you need to go but can't then maybe take a laxative like senna, or something a bit more powerful like Dulcolax but I find Dulcolax quite harsh. I also have problems going to the loo on this diet so do know what you mean.

I know what you mean about difficult days. I find it ok most of the time but sometimes I struggle. I've struggled this weekend as it's TOTM and I always feel rubbish then. Hoping that tomorrow will be better.

Hello! I'm on week 3 day 3 too :) You can take Fybogel but make sure you have at least an extra pint of water with it x

Back