1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by igglepiggle, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. igglepiggle

igglepiggle New Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi all just thought I would say hello I have just found this site and am looking for some support and inspiration. I have just started my third week on slim and save and have to say until today all was fine. today has been a real struggle for me I am craving food but have had the most painful pains in my tummy due to toileting issues first time today since started and it burns is this normal.?

look forward to making some diet buddies on here. Michelle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome igglepiggle. Do you mean it's the first time you've gone to the loo since you started, or the first time it has hurt? You definitely won't need to go as often on this diet as you won't be putting much food through your system but I would suggest that if you don't go at least once a week then you may have a problem. If it's the first time it's hurt then some stool softeners like Dulcoease might help. There is also something called movicol that does a similar thing I think. If you need to go but can't then maybe take a laxative like senna, or something a bit more powerful like Dulcolax but I find Dulcolax quite harsh. I also have problems going to the loo on this diet so do know what you mean.

I know what you mean about difficult days. I find it ok most of the time but sometimes I struggle. I've struggled this weekend as it's TOTM and I always feel rubbish then. Hoping that tomorrow will be better.

4. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    also are you drinking enough water? x

5. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello! I'm on week 3 day 3 too :) You can take Fybogel but make sure you have at least an extra pint of water with it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.