Hello!

Dolly77xx

Brand new to this site & forums in general!! I've been a SW member on & off for around 3 years now, I finally reached my target & went off on my merry way only to gain most of the weight I had lost!! Anyway onwards & upwards :)

you can do it !!
good luck xxxx

Hi, I'm new too and not really sure how the website works! I know my weight might not be heavy to some people but I'm 10stone 3lb and want to get back to my normal 9 stone! Think it's gonna be hard because I've not got much to lose and people keep saying "there's nothing wrong with you" but I'm not happy and know I would be at 9 stone. Any advice? Joined slimming world lastnight x

hiya chezbo , me and my friend joined 2 weeks ago, she weighs the same as you. shes found that shes losing about 1.5lbs a week average which group leader said is good for her as she hasn't much to lose. Just stick with it , ignore what people are saying this is for you nobody else :)
xx

ally___pally said:
hiya chezbo , me and my friend joined 2 weeks ago, she weighs the same as you. shes found that shes losing about 1.5lbs a week average which group leader said is good for her as she hasn't much to lose. Just stick with it , ignore what people are saying this is for you nobody else :)
xx

Aw thank you. I think that's how I'll lose it. Id be happy with a pound a week. And by summer next year I'll be my goal weight x

chezbo said:
Hi, I'm new too and not really sure how the website works! I know my weight might not be heavy to some people but I'm 10stone 3lb and want to get back to my normal 9 stone! Think it's gonna be hard because I've not got much to lose and people keep saying "there's nothing wrong with you" but I'm not happy and know I would be at 9 stone. Any advice? Joined slimming world lastnight x

I know how you feel, I would love to be 9stone again! Re-joined SW 3 weeks ago & have lost 5lb in total I've got 13lb to go! Good luck on ur journey :) x

Back