Hello!

kate86

After losing 4 stone on Cambridge I've swapped over to slim&save and I love it!! I want to lose a further 3 stone. I've been on it for a week and lost 9lb :)))) how do you all go about weighing yourself?

Hi,

I purchased some weight watchers electronic scales and they seem quite accurate, so I just use those. Other than that I work in a DR's surgery so often sneak on the scales!

Good luck with the last 3 stone! Well done on the first 4, thats amazing!!!

I REALLLLY only wanted to weight once a week but I've already had a peek on the scales (-6lbs!) and I'm only on day five.

Wow, Bananas I wish I could only weigh once a month! Good for you :)

After losing 4 stone on Cambridge I've swapped over to slim&save and I love it!! I want to lose a further 3 stone. I've been on it for a week and lost 9lb :)))) how do you all go about weighing yourself?

Hi Kate!!

I also lost 4 stone on Cambridge (last year though and have gained 1.5stone of it back) and am excited to try the S&S products :) I too want to lose another 3 stone!!

Good luck with your journey and a MASSIVE congrats on the 9lb loss... that's AMAZING!!! x x

I have been weighing at home but I don't think it's enough motivation for me.. I might be naughty and go to my local slimming world group to be weighed!! Is that wrong? Xxx

ha ha I love that idea Kate!! Just go and blow all of their weight losses out of the water ;) x x

Slimmer of the week is... Katie! Slimmer of the month is... Katie! Do you think they'll rumble me!!?? Hahaha. My ban who has lost over 5 stone on slimming world said to go for it as long as its not her group!! Haha. She also said that slimming world done properly you can get 3/4lb losses a week. So I might get away with it! X

Yeah I think you should!! If I could afford it I would! Although... I have a massive case of speaking before thinking and therefore I know I'd slip up!! Plus what would you do with the fruit you win?? You couldn't eat it ha ha!! x

Great thread.....little secret of mine....my local gym had a healthy 6 week diet plan last summer....which I claimed to stick to...lost 16 pounds but was on S&S for 4 weeks.....felt a bit guilty when I got a free beauty voucher for winning the most weight lost......am I terrible!

Great thread.....little secret of mine....my local gym had a healthy 6 week diet plan last summer....which I claimed to stick to...lost 16 pounds but was on S&S for 4 weeks.....felt a bit guilty when I got a free beauty voucher for winning the most weight lost......am I terrible!

Hahahahahah thats hillarious! Me and my OH are putting 50quid each into a pot and whoever loses the most weight between now and june wins it. I fully intend to wipe the floor with him!

Hmmmmm. Wonder could I bet with anyone?. Lol

I usually weigh everyday, but only take a proper note of my weight loss at the end of a week .. its too hard for me to stay off the scales lol Its the first thing i do every morning!

Me too...but only in the am...

Back