Hello!

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Hi. I'm Jackie & I'm thinking of trying S & S to save my life! I've been on EVERY diet there's been :eek: but am still looking for one that suits me. I did 10 days on Lipotrim but gave up because I couldn't stand the intense feelings of hungar anymore :cry: I'm thinking that because I can have 4 shakes on S & S rather than 3 on Lipotrim it'll be better for me? I'm only going to have shakes/soups till I've lost approx 7 stones as I can't control food! ;)
Have just ordered 2 samples off the web and aim to start on 27 Feb.
Jackie xx

Hi hun welcome to s&s :)

We have alot of ladies moving over to s&s from lipotrim recently!

s&s is defininatly not as intense as LT, Still hard though as all vlcd are, but much more managable!

Trying the packs is a great idea, yep having the 4th pack will help you., i have chicken and veg instead of a 4th pack, it makes a massive difference having a 4th item :)
xxx

hi Jackie

I have never tried lipotrim so cannot compare s&s to it but after one week on s&s I would definitely say go for it!

if hunger is a problem to start with there is also your protein and veg allowance to use. I have always struggled with non stop eating in the evenings so I am giving myself the flexibility to have the protein, veg and a fourth pack if I feel the need for it.

As it happens I only needed them once last week and I am now sticking with 3 packs and the occasional veg and protein. However, I think it takes the pressure off knowing I can have more if I need to :)

If you need a break from all food (and from your post it sounds like you do) then you can do 4 packs and not eat any food. That's what I did for the first 6 months. Breakfast, lunch, tea and supper. I found it really easy to stick to after a few weeks. Initially of course it can be tough as you get into ketosis but once you're there it's a lot easier. Good luck hun and let us know how your journey goes. This is a very friendly forum - feel free to come on here and share how you're feeling - whether positive or negative. People on here are a great support!

Having done lipotrim myself I could not sustain it as there was no variety to the diet, I couldnt stand the soups and the shakes were no where near as nice as S&S ones. I like S&S because I can have a proper hot meal at night and I find the spag bolg, chilli and cottage pie really nice, if I am particularly hungry I will add the veg if I am not I dont. I do 4 packs a day. One shake, one bar, 2 hot meals. I cannot stand the soups on this one either. Maybe order some samples of the meals too to give yourself some variety. Good luck on your journey, you will find it a lot better than LT once you get into it.

If you need a break from all food (and from your post it sounds like you do) then you can do 4 packs and not eat any food. That's what I did for the first 6 months. Breakfast, lunch, tea and supper. I found it really easy to stick to after a few weeks. Initially of course it can be tough as you get into ketosis but once you're there it's a lot easier. Good luck hun and let us know how your journey goes. This is a very friendly forum - feel free to come on here and share how you're feeling - whether positive or negative. People on here are a great support!

Just popped by to say congratulations on your fantastic loss :D

How motivating!

Really well done! :D

Thanks Darcy!

Weasy an amazing loss, I had do do a double take at the sticker, and just proof to us that it can be done. I am absolutely loving S and S and feel on top of the world. I will see this through, I reckon another 4 stone to go on S & S, or maybe do it all the way to goal as I LOVE it.

Back