Hello

Hi folks
Just thought I would say a quick hello and introduce myself.
Friday will be my 1st day on Exante total - and I am looking forward to it!
Although this is my first time using exante - I have done another VLCD around 2.5 years ago and lost over 10 stone. Unfortunately, after having a baby and some health probs, I have piled it almost all back on :cry:
Am feeling positive though - and I know I can do it.
With around 9 stone to lose, I will be here for the long haul and look forward to getting to know you all along the way.
xxx

Hi princess!

Tomorrow is going to be my first day and i have approx 7 stone to lose so im going to be right here with you!

Hi from me too! I have just joined, started Exante TS yesterday and I have around 5 stone to lose so I will be around for a while too I expect.

Hope tomorrow goes well! :)

Just popping in to say hello and welcome.
Which VLCD did you do last time? Most of the Exante products get really good reviews, except the soups (tomato especially). I happen to love the vegetable and mushroom ones but I think I'm in the minority!
Good luck with your journey...you've done this before so you know it gets easier :)
X x

I'll be interested to hear the answer to this, as well.

And Alex - I am in the minority with you, I too like the mushroom soup and also the tomato one, haven't tried the other two yet, less keen on the shakes. The bars I think are both really good.

Thanks guys. I did lighterlife previously, but didn't see it through to the end. I think the reintro to food etc is probably the most important bit but for various reasons I rushed the end and fell back into old ways. Basically I had lost the weight but didn't put the necessary changes in place with my diet. Exercise helped me to not gain it all back instantly, but I had put on a couple of stone but when I fell pregnant with my daughter I had some horrid pelvic problems and couldn't walk let alone exercise (I was in a wheelchair at one point) and the weight just piled on so quickly. So here I am 5 months post baby, over 5 stone heavier and raring to go! :) You live and you learn I suppose, so all I can do is try to learn from my bad choices. xxx

Hi, Im in day 4 of t/s & also did LL a few years ago. Haven't had quite as bad a headache this time as I did when I first started LL. Must say I preferred the soups while on that diet but now I'm on Exante I prefer the milk shakes. Good luck everyone with your weight losses.

Hi everyone

Well done stepping back onto the vlcd it takes alot to move on sometimes but like you all said we live and learn. I have about four stone to lose so here's to the longhaul :)

Good luck everyone x

Hello, Its my fist day today too.
Good luck, Kev.

Back