Hello

JAX.

Hello my name is jacky 15st1lbs started Lipotrim today (after doing 3 days last week and feeking very ill at the end of day 3 dizzy and weak, went to gp given all clear so back on it) - I have found drinking lots of water really helps with the hunger! I am feeling ok so far. I am getting married on aug 24th and have hendo in Ibiza on the 29th June so hoping to lose a bit x:D

JAX. said:
Hello my name is jacky 15st1lbs started Lipotrim today (after doing 3 days last week and feeking very ill at the end of day 3 dizzy and weak, went to gp given all clear so back on it) - I have found drinking lots of water really helps with the hunger! I am feeling ok so far. I am getting married on aug 24th and have hendo in Ibiza on the 29th June so hoping to lose a bit x:D

Hi jax , glad u got all clear i started lt yesterday, woke up wi a banging headache 2 day . Guna try & push thru it so gud luck with ya journey xx

Hello Girls :)

Im new to this site & trying to edit ma profile putting ma weight & stuff & im doing everyhing correctly and it wont save saying somethings wrong with how im putting my weight :S

Any suggestions on how to do it ?

chat soon

Love Hails
xx

Back