Hello :)

2012thinsummer

So, I just joined this site a couple hours ago... I decided that it might be good to belong to some kind of weight loss community as I try to shed some pounds and gain some strength.

I'm turning 20 this summer and have been 'trying' to lose weight for more than a year now... But now I actually want to succeed, as I am getting sick of failing.

My dream is to be strong enough to do amateur free running, and to have a body which I am no longer ashamed to show off in a bathing suit - I would really love to buy a bikini and wear it at the end of this.

I guess this is more than just losing weight for me, but more of getting my life together and working on my self esteem/confidence for when I go back to uni next year.

thanks for reading :)

2012thinsummer said:
So, I just joined this site a couple hours ago... I decided that it might be good to belong to some kind of weight loss community as I try to shed some pounds and gain some strength.

I'm turning 20 this summer and have been 'trying' to lose weight for more than a year now... But now I actually want to succeed, as I am getting sick of failing.

My dream is to be strong enough to do amateur free running, and to have a body which I am no longer ashamed to show off in a bathing suit - I would really love to buy a bikini and wear it at the end of this.

I guess this is more than just losing weight for me, but more of getting my life together and working on my self esteem/confidence for when I go back to uni next year.

thanks for reading :)

Welcome, you seem so positive that I am sure you can do anything you set you're mind to! Good luck :D

Welcome to the site! From what you have written you remind me a lot of myself.. There seem to be a lot of people on this forum like us and we are all here for the same reasons, you seem to be in the right mindset and have the will to succeed, feel free to message me if you need some words of encouragement :)

Back