Hello :)

SarSinky

Hello everyone,

I, like many others, have made my new year's resolution to fit into an old pair of hardly worn 28 inch waist jeans. I began SW at the beginning of last year (with the same new year's resolution), going to the meetings every Tuesday and became uninterested with it. This year, my boyfriend has said that for my 21st birthday, he wants to take us abroad in September, giving me a great boost of motivation which I sorely needed!
We want a beach holiday and therefore I want a bikini body. When I was previously a size 10 around 3 1/2 - 4 years ago, I weighed 11 stone(I must have heavy bones) therefore I want to be this weight again and I'm hoping that I will be around the same figure. I understand that I will need to work out and tone to get properly into shape but I'm really worried I am left with loose skin. This time I won't be going to the SW meetings but doing a weigh-in myself at home, as well as saving money. The meetings I feel were quite good for motivation so I'm hoping with this forum that the motivation I need will still be there, looking at some of the before and after pictures it has certainly helped and it means that I'm also saving £5 a week into my holiday fund.
I began last Monday and bought a day per page diary where I have written my breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks for each day. I am hoping to repeat what I had each week to have a constant loss. I weighed in yesterday and I had lost 5 1/2 lbs already, absolutely delighted! I have given myself a weekly goal of losing 2lbs, as the holiday isn't until September this means that I should hopefully take my weight below my goal!
Thanks everyone and I look forward to reading everyone's posts.
Sarah :D

Back