Hello!

Ucraig100

Hello everyone, this is my second time of trying to loose the weight, the first time was in 2011.
I came again on this site looking for inspiration and support, and to give support in return.

I now weigh 270lbs and my target weight is 154lbs.
I am in my late 40`s and know my skin is not as elastic as it was maybe 15yrs ago, so I am worried about hanging skin and stretch marks appearing once I start loosing a significant amount of weight.

I have just started the BCM (Precon) diet, and hope to get a good kickstart in weightloss.
I am also an emotional eater and so I am learning what triggers my Emotional Eating Episodes.

Ucraig100

Ucraig100 said:
Hello everyone, this is my second time of trying to loose the weight, the first time was in 2011.
I came again on this site looking for inspiration and support, and to give support in return.

I now weigh 270lbs and my target weight is 154lbs.
I am in my late 40`s and know my skin is not as elastic as it was maybe 15yrs ago, so I am worried about hanging skin and stretch marks appearing once I start loosing a significant amount of weight.

I have just started the BCM (Precon) diet, and hope to get a good kickstart in weightloss.
I am also an emotional eater and so I am learning what triggers my Emotional Eating Episodes.

Ucraig100

If you're worried about loose skin just make sure you lose the weight nice and slowly, which will also give you the best chance of keeping it off too. It's taken me 18 months to lose the 8 stone I've shed so far, and my skin's not too bad at all really - a bit wrinkly in parts, lol, but not too much loose stuff. I'm 50, so similar to you. :)

All the very best. xx

Back