Hello

CookieMonster34

Hello.

My name is Rhiannon. I used to post on this site a couple of years ago and then life got in the way and i found i no longer had time to post and properly concentrate on my weight loss. Well i am now determined that this time i am going to stick to it so i am back hopefully to keep posting this time with the support of others like me.

I am 33 and live with my husband and two children, Josh (8) and Lucy (5). Lucy has additional needs which can keep us on our toes a little. I also got diagnosed with ME about 3 years ago so have to be a bit careful so as not to make myself ill.

I joined SW in september last year and have so far managed to loose 1st 2.5lbs. It's coming off slowly but i am just happy that the trend is downwards rather than upwards where i was going previously.

Really hope to get to know some of you a little better soon

Thanks for reading
Rhi

Hello and welcome to minimins, you sound like you have your hands full with 2 young uns!! I hope you can find the time to concentrate on your weight loss and get the results you want. Good luck with your weight loss journey hun ;) x

Hi there Rhiannon and Choccyfan! inspiratioin for us there. I've lupus so know where you're coming from with the difficulty of losing weight and staying healthy.

Poppy x

Hi the Rhi, well done for coming back and it's amazing how we have to get our heads right! Sounds like you know what your doing ;) so keep us informed and we can take this journey together :)

Back