Breastfeeding Hello!!!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hey guys, this is a new thread the wonderful Minimins peeps set up, how exciting!!!

Lemme introduce myself. I'm HoneyOc, lover of SW (and sometimes WW lol) and exclusively breastfeeding my three month old gorgeous son whilst trying to lose the shocking amount of wright I've put on! I followed SW to lose weight after having my daughter, who's 2 yrs now, and was very successful so I'm hopeful and motivated to do the same again (not the mention enjoying all those healthy extras!)
I only started SW just over a week ago and lost 3lbs in my first WI. Yay! I'm an online member, can't seem to find time to go to meetings without the kids, no matter how much I try!
The family and I are currently in Perth, WA for OH's sister's wedding, we got here on Friday and already sticking to plan has been a bit sketchy. Oh dear... Wish me luck!!

Hello! I'm weaning my little one and feeding her with formula and breast milk - about two feeds from me each day. I've been advised to have one HEX extra... but I'm not sure if I really should!?!

Anyway, my little girl is nearly six months. I put on two stone and have only lost one stone from that... but need to lose additional weight too - almost three stone! :/ How did I let it get to this? :(

I'm combination feeding my 3 week old baby boy and started sw from home yesterday. Just want to say good luck to you all!

Here's to being healthier and happier and having the energy to enjoy the kids more! I refuse to be as unfit and unhealthy as I am now any longer and want to teach my boys healthy eating habits

Back