Hello! :)

Anti222

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum so thought I'd drop a quick post to say hi! I did Slimming World a few years ago with good success but stopped going to the meetings and eventually stopped following the plan so I'm sure you can guess what happened. Bye bye weight loss :wave_cry:

I started again about 3 years ago and lost just over a stone. Stopped the diet again but managed to keep the weight off, although didn't lose any more. Anyway, this time I'm back and ready to do it properly! I'm getting married around this time next year and have a lot of weight to shift so I'm putting my all into it!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Hi and good luck with your weigh loss journey, this forum is so helpful x

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum so thought I'd drop a quick post to say hi! I did Slimming World a few years ago with good success but stopped going to the meetings and eventually stopped following the plan so I'm sure you can guess what happened. Bye bye weight loss :wave_cry:

I started again about 3 years ago and lost just over a stone. Stopped the diet again but managed to keep the weight off, although didn't lose any more. Anyway, this time I'm back and ready to do it properly! I'm getting married around this time next year and have a lot of weight to shift so I'm putting my all into it!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Hello and welcome along. Well done on keeping the weight off that you lost, you've done well :)

Good luck on your SW journey, I'm sure you'll look great for your wedding next year.

Welcome and good luck with your journey - there are plenty of us on here who are SW old-timers! :)

Good Luck x

Welcome and good luck :)

Back