Hello!

quinlivan

Hi All,

I've been lurking around this site for quite some time and said I would sign up and introduce myself.

I'm 9 months into my Weight Watchers journey and over 6 st down in weight.

Hi welcome to the forum. Congratulations on ur loss. U have done so well. Good luck with the rest of ur journey.

Welcome o the forum quinlivan that's a fantastic loss in 9 months well done.

Hi All,

I've been lurking around this site for quite some time and said I would sign up and introduce myself.

I have moved your thread to the WW forum here and also wanted to say well done on losing 6 stone on WW:happy096:

Hi All,

What an amazing loss! Well done and welcomed to the forum :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All,

Welcome Sweetie, 6 Stone is AMAZING! How much more do you have to lose? X

Thanks guys & girls! Here is my most recent side-by-side pic!

OMG that doesn't even look like the same person! You're quite the little cutie now ;-) x

Amazing, well done :)

My fiance is starting WW with me today and has a similiar starting weight to you. Will be showing him this thread when he gets home from work. Shows WW works just as well for men.

Keep up the great work.

Amazing, well done :)

My fiance is starting WW with me today and has a similiar starting weight to you. Will be showing him this thread when he gets home from work. Shows WW works just as well for men.

Keep up the great work.

It does work. In fact *ducks from all the women* I think its easier for men as we get more points. I started at 52 pts a day. Its gone down considerably since I started losing the weight but I can cope with that. Honestly its the best thing I've ever done. Tell him to get started and he wont look back :)

It does work. In fact *ducks from all the women* I think its easier for men as we get more points. I started at 52 pts a day. Its gone down considerably since I started losing the weight but I can cope with that. Honestly its the best thing I've ever done. Tell him to get started and he wont look back :)

How many PP do you get now? Did you always manage to eat the 52pp at the beginning? X

Wow, 6 stone! :eek:

You look fantastic, well done! :D

UKserena was right....u look great! (Also not being stalker-ish). Well done. I've just rejoined ww n feel inspired by your success! The dog is pretty cute too!

UKserena was right....u look great! (Also not being stalker-ish). Well done. I've just rejoined ww n feel inspired by your success! The dog is pretty cute too!

I'm glad I'm not the of one who thought that lol x

What a difference you look amazing!

And as the other ladies have said the dog is gorgeous too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back