Hello

Chica14

Hi everybody, I am a newbie to the forum. I am in my 3rd week of Atkins now, I lost 9lbs the first week and nothing the second but I didn't really expect to having had such a good loss the first week!
I have read quite a few of the stickys, especially Jim's very educational ones which have helped a lot and I have also read the book but just have a couple of questions :rolleyes:

Am I Ok having as many eggs a day as I want? I do love eggs and seem to be basing a lot of my meals around them lol?

Am I right in thinking cream is limited to 40mls a day or have I been dreaming Atkins as well?:)

inhave been eating Pepperami and no added sugar jelly for snacks, are these OK too within reason? And are pork scratching OK? They don't seem to have many carbs but I'm just a little wary lol!

thanks for any help, much appreciated :D

Carolyn x

Looks like you are doing just fine :) cream ok, yes limited to 2-3 tablespoons jelly fine as is pepperami and pork scratchings but I would probably limit those (see various posts about processed stuff)

As for eggs, fill your boots! I need to get back on the eggs.

Create a diary and you will find loads of people popping by with encouragement and support :)

Well done on your loss , I'm only in day 3 and have lots to learn, did you put on weight in the first few days or lose straight away as I've put on nearly 4lb and am a little worried

All sounds good and what teeny say^^ :)

Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome :wave_cry:

Emma, I couldn't honestly answer that as I didn't weigh myself for six days after I had started Atkins. I'm trying to just weigh myself once a week! It's my third weigh in tomorrow but I don't feel like I've lost anything this week either :cry:

Hi Chica and welcome

You are off to a brilliant start! I agree with Tee - start up your own diary and then we can check out your menus and see how you are getting on :)

And yes yes yes to eggs, they are your friends :D

Well weigh in was today and I didn't lose anything so that's the 2nd week of STS. I'm putting it down to the huge loss at the beginning but if it carries on much longer I will be getting worried lol!

Hi - a stall by atkins definition is 4 weeks of no weight loss AND no inch loss. Our bodies are mysterious so hang in there and do consider body shape as well as weight

Back