Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Laura89, 10 January 2014.

1. Laura89

Laura89 Well-Known Member

Just a quick question.

Is there a big difference between the books from 2011 to present?

Im restarting and have the 2011 edition just wanted to know if its worth while getting a upto date one.

2. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

There are a few changes but not that many - eg some of the Healthy Extra Bs have changed, for the better. For example you get a few extra grams of porridge!

Think it's probably worth rejoining just to get the new books.

3. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

Are you tied into a Membership if you join? I'm really struggling without the books especially around all the healthy extras and syn values. Problem I have is my other half was made redundant so I can't really afford a membership at the moment. If I joined to get the books how many times do I have to go?
  4. Chipmunk89

Chipmunk89 but you can call me Toni!

You get the books at your first meeting and you dont have to go back again if you dont want to. If you get a voucher for free membership from one of the newspapers/mags that are doing them throughout Jan then thats only £5 to pay x
  5. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

Perfect, think I might have to cause I have too many questions! Haha. Especially around healthy extras x