Hello

Jules1978

Hiya

This is my first post on this forum! I joined a few days ago so thought it was about time I said hello.

I have a lot of weight to loose (going for 6 stone to begin with). At my last weight in at the Dr's I was 117.7 kilos (Friday 22nd Feb). Dr has put me on orlistat to see if they will help me along as nothing I do seems to work for me!

I am not on any particular type of diet I am just calorie counting and watching my portions sizes.

Jules

Hi there

Welcome to Minimins.

Look forward to hearing how you get on with Orlistat - hope your doctor warned you about the possible side effects ;)

Hiya

Yeah, was told about the side affects!! I was on them before I fell pregnant with my 2nd baby and they worked really well (lost a stone) but had to come of them whilst pregnant. Went back on them again when Kyran was a few months old but had a few tummy probs so had to come of them again so fingers crossed this time all will be well!!

Hi Jules
Welcome aboard :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey. I was offered Orlistat by my doctor years ago but refused it because of the possible side effects. They've worked for you once though so there's no reason they shouldn't again.

Will you be on them until you reach goal or are they to give you a kick start?

I am hoping to only be on them to kick start me off again as I am not really that keen on taking tablets!

Back