Hello

John 1

Hello,

Just to introduce myself, i'm John, 34 from West Midlands. I joined Slimming World around 7 weeks ago, and have lost 1stone 7pounds up to now. Just stumbled on this forum, and thought i would join.

Thanks for reading.

John

:)

Welcome John:welcome2:

I have moved your post to the Slimming World forum as it will get more attention here.

Your post was automatically moderated, this can often happen when you are a newbie...I will make sure to approve your posts.

Well done on your weight loss, 1st 7lb in 7 weeks is fantastic you must notice the difference?

If you would like to put a SW reward in your signature you will get them on this thread below.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/313347-sw-awards.html

If you would like to start a diary please do...it give members a place to stop by and say hello and also keeps you motivated.

If you need any help please ask as there is a always someone around willing to help out.

Keep up the good work you are doing very well.

Welcome! :)

Hi John, welcome along and well done on your loss so far. I presume you are at a group. How are you finding things? I expect like most of us it's took a while to get your head around everything but you are enjoying eating plenty, but still losing weight. Good isn't it?

If you have any questions we are all here to help. Good luck on your SW journey :D

Welcome John! My congratulation with your weight loss! Good job! Keep going and good luck to you!

Hello, Just to introduce myself, i'm John, 34 from West Midlands. I joined Slimming World around 7 weeks ago, and have lost 1stone 7pounds up to now. Just stumbled on this forum, and thought i would join. Thanks for reading. John :)
Wow- that's a fantastic weight loss! What are your tips?

Hi John, welcome along and well done on your loss so far. I presume you are at a group. How are you finding things? I expect like most of us it's took a while to get your head around everything but you are enjoying eating plenty, but still losing weight. Good isn't it?

Thank You, yes i'm at a group and loving it.

Wow- that's a fantastic weight loss! What are your tips?

No tips really, i have lots of weight to lose, i stopped all takeaways and alcohol, and walking more :)

Hi and welcome. Amazing weight loss well
Done :) x

Thanks for all for making me feel welcome :)

Hello, welcome to SW. I was 22st 8lbs at my heaviest and I'm so glad I found SW again as it works :)

well done on your fab loss so far.

Hi John.
Welcome to SW & this forum!
Anything to do with SW can be found here & if you have any questions, just ask.
Enjoy your journey & good luck....
Pete

Back