Hello!

Wild Thing

Good Morning!

New member here, so I thought I'd dive straight in and introduce myself before I start lurking and, hopefully, contributing to some threads. I have been an occasional visitor to the forum before, but now I have decided to do SW on my own I need a little extra support :D

I managed to lose 3st with Tesco Diets 4 years ago and managed to, mostly, maintain it until last year. I had to have an operation, and gained 2 stone while I was home recuperating. I started Slimming World officially last July and dropped a stone, but have recently put all that back on. Going to make my official weigh day Friday (for convenience) but I will be posting starter weight, and updating my profile, tomorrow morning.

I have bouts of depression and food is usually the first thing I reach for, then I am further depressed because I know I'm gaining again. It's feels like and endless cycle sometimes. I know that many of you will probably know exactly where I''m coming from. I'm hoping that these forums, and my partner who is dieting with me, will be enough to help me through the rough spots and offer me inspiration (it's so easy to find yourself making the same handful of meals over and over).

That about sums up why I'm here. I look forward to contributing soon.

Back