Hello!

ClaireLR

I have been lurking here for a few weeks now and thought it was time to say hello :wavey:

I've been doing Cambridge on and off for some time now - started last January at my heaviest ever and lost 4 stone in no time. Unfortunately I found it difficult to carry on so stopped for a while, but did manage to maintain my weight, only putting on a few pounds (unheard of for me, I usually pile weight on like anything!)

Anyway I went back to it after Christmas this year and lost some more weight but then went on holiday in February so put on basically what I'd lost, but the holiday gave me some time to think about the diet and I decided that I really wanted to have a good go at it again and get off the rest of the weight I need to.

So far I've been back on it for 2 weeks (2 weigh ins) and have lost 12 pounds already.

I'm feeling all determined and motivated like I did when I first started it, I want to do this so badly now!

So anyway hi everyone!! :)

Hello! Well done on your fantastic loss so far, and it's great that you are back on track! I look forward to seeing less of you over the coming weeks! :)

S xx

Hi claire, well done on your losses and maintenance whilst off plan, thats fantastic!

Well done on the weight you have lost so far, and welcome back to the 'gang'!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Theresa x

Hi Claire and welcome, you're over half way there already and you sound really focussed so let's get you there all together xx

Back