Hello!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ClaireLR, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. ClaireLR

ClaireLR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been lurking here for a few weeks now and thought it was time to say hello :wavey:

I've been doing Cambridge on and off for some time now - started last January at my heaviest ever and lost 4 stone in no time. Unfortunately I found it difficult to carry on so stopped for a while, but did manage to maintain my weight, only putting on a few pounds (unheard of for me, I usually pile weight on like anything!)

Anyway I went back to it after Christmas this year and lost some more weight but then went on holiday in February so put on basically what I'd lost, but the holiday gave me some time to think about the diet and I decided that I really wanted to have a good go at it again and get off the rest of the weight I need to.

So far I've been back on it for 2 weeks (2 weigh ins) and have lost 12 pounds already.

I'm feeling all determined and motivated like I did when I first started it, I want to do this so badly now!

So anyway hi everyone!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello! Well done on your fantastic loss so far, and it's great that you are back on track! I look forward to seeing less of you over the coming weeks! :)

S xx

4. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi claire, well done on your losses and maintenance whilst off plan, thats fantastic!

5. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done on the weight you have lost so far, and welcome back to the 'gang'!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Theresa x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, best of luck to ya :)

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Claire and welcome, you're over half way there already and you sound really focussed so let's get you there all together xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.