Hello

Jemjo

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I first tried slimming world about 3 years ago and had good results, unfortunately I wasn't organised enough to keep it up when I got a new job and over the last year the weight has started creeping back on.
I officially start again today and to try and avoid the problems I had last time I spent last week setting up a food diary with space for meal planning/exercise plans/ shopping lists etc so I can plan a week ahead and be prepared.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Sounds like you’re planning to succeed! Good luck xx

Hi Jemjo.

I am new to this site too. I have to admit I have been lurking a lot over the last few weeks but only posted for the first time today. Am also doing SW, but doing it at home and trying to keep everything low GI as much as I can (no white pasta for me!).

Best of luck with your new journey. Great to be organised with your meals. How are you finding it so far?

Hey
This is my first day on this forum and it's nice to meet you all. :) When it comes to my weight, there're not so many kg I want to cut. It's more about keeping weight in my current level (90-95kg) and replacing fat with muscles. The reason I want to focus on keeping weight down is because I was chubby when I was a kid and I don't want to come back to it. ;)

I believe I will both gain and share much valuable information on this forum. I know I will use this knowledge for the rest of my life, because I want to be healthy as long as I'm going to live.

I spent last week setting up a food diary with space for meal planning/exercise plans/ shopping lists etc so I can plan a week ahead and be prepared.

Jemjo, I love that you started to plan your diet. What I can advise you is to try to remind yourself when was the last time you ate something you shouldn't eat.
Every habit consists of three parts:

Cue (Reminder) - It's a trigger that starts habit (Example: Friend asks you to go to Mcdonald together)
Routine - The habit itself (Example: You eat BigMacs with your friend)
Reward - The benefit from doing that habit (Example: You have a great time with your friend)

These are just examples, maybe your Cue is a time of a day or maybe the path you go to work (near fastfood).
The only person who will know it is you, just break down the last few times you ate something unhealthy and you will find your Cue and Reward.

I wish you all The best. :)

Attachments

• habit-three-r-700x383.jpg
    habit-three-r-700x383.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Back