Hello

Biscuitbadger

Hello, I’ve just joined this forum today. Started on slimming world on the 31/12/22 and I’m doing it online.
I have about 6 stone to lose and I’ve no idea how I’m going to do it or even if I can.
My weigh in day is Fridays.
I wanted to get healthier for my job and also for my children. They are my biggest motivator.
Anyway I hope I’ve posted in the right forum, if not please could someone kindly direct me to the right place?
Thank you

Hello, I’ve just joined this forum today. Started on slimming world on the 31/12/22 and I’m doing it online.
I have about 6 stone to lose and I’ve no idea how I’m going to do it or even if I can.
My weigh in day is Fridays.
I wanted to get healthier for my job and also for my children. They are my biggest motivator.
Anyway I hope I’ve posted in the right forum, if not please could someone kindly direct me to the right place?
Thank you
Hello
I am new on here and this is my first post.
Your post caught my attention because I am a similar weight to you 15st 8 as of my weigh in at slimming world today.
I like you don’t know how I’m going to do it.
I mean lose 3 stone but somehow through sticking with slimming world and trying my best to follow the plan I have already lost a stone.

keep going.
you can do this.

Back