Hello

coccinella

A big hello to everyone. Feel a bit of a cheat posting here as I am not starting until Monday and it will be my first experience of Lipotrim. I haven't told a soul what I am going to do so will probably rely a lot on the forum for support. Choose Monday really as I work and though it would be easier to get through the early days if I was kept busy. My kids are with their nan/grandad for the school holidays so I am at a bit of a loose end here. Anyway, I got everything I need to start in earnest first thing Monday. I have read loads of posts and have come to the conclusion that each and everyone are an inspiration in your own right. look forward to chatting to you all. Julia xx :)

Welcome Julia im really pleased for you that you have decided to take action. Best of luck for monday and keep us posted xxx

Hi Julia and welcome, you will do well here good luck with your journey and keep us all informed:) x

:wavey:Hi Julia and welcome. You have made a great decision. Keep logging on and posting. The support here really helps when the going gets tough and you will pick up loads of top tips too x

Hi Julia.....welcome. You don't need to feel like a cheat. That is what the forum is for. It will get you all geared up for the start on Monday.

Good luck hun and welcome to the fold.
x

welcome welcome welcome!!!! this is such a great site, ive promised to come on everyday to track my progress and to keep myself motivated, knowin that i have such wonderful people on here who never judge is omething very special, everyone has their own way of encouraging you and helping you get through the really tough patches as well as the really amazing times which there will be plenty of, wait til you see how much you lose the first week itl be outstanding!!!! its a tough road with bumps along the way but once first 4 days are over youl be on a roll, determined and it wont be long til your at goal looking back at all your posts and feeling so proud of yourself!!! day or 2 before you start lipotrim i suggest you dont eat so many carbs cuz youl be able to get into ketosis faster and that helps so much cuz it blunts hunger which is essentail to staying on it!!!!
good luck let us know how first week goes!!!
xxxx

Back