Hello!

Wenjay

Hi ladies,

I've been browsing the forum for over a week now so thought it was about time I actually did a post. I made up my mind to do CD last week, dropped off my med form to the doctors a week last wednesday, phoned the surgery every day only to be told there was no sign of my form !

Anyway I was a bit scared to see my doctor but took the plunge this morning and made an appointment. He told me he fully supports the diet and they were one of the surgeries in the u.k to trial Lipotrim. He actually did it himself along with another practice doctor !! We had a chat about how hard it is at first , all about ketones etc. He said he hasn't seen my form but would chase it up and would phone me when it was ready. Anyway I was only home 30 minutes and he called me to say it was ready waiting for me. How good's that ? lol

Sooo have an appointment with my cdc tomorrow at 3 so guess I'll be round here a lot - I have around 11 stone to lose

Such a great forum, hope I can be a part of it before and after my journey

Wenjay

Good luck Wenjay with your CD journey and it is good to hear you have a very supportive doctor.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini,
Have taken on board a lot of good tips off this forum, I'm really determined that I will do it this time

Well done you. you have made a start and that is often the biggest hurdle. Everyone here is very nice and supportive so if you've got any queries/worries etc there is alwasy someone on here who has seen it/felt it/done it etc so lean on us.

Good luck, i wish you well.

Good luck Wenjay!
It will surprise you how fast the weight comes off.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I posted as I was really worried what my doctor would think and whether he would sign for me .Turns out I had nothing to worry about at all, guess with my lack of confidence I put obstacles in my way before they happen lol.

Thanks again and look forward to being a part of things xx

Back